Custom Designed Coatings
Siltint specialises in creating bespoke coatings for your photonics requirements and has ongoing development programmes to improve its processes for high performance systems. All standard processes can be modified to move the design up or down the wavelength scale to meet specific applications.
Almost all Siltint’s standard and customised coatings can be applied utilising Leybold’s APS argon gas plasma technology
With more than 40 years experience in depositing antireflection coatings on components, Siltint offers a range of AR coatings on glass and plastic for the ultraviolet (UV), visible and near infrared regions of the electromagnetic spectrum. Antireflection coatings are designed to achieve high transmission in multi-element optical devices and eliminate “ghosting” in imaging systems. Siltint offers a variety of standard coatings and can customise its coatings to suit specific applications.
- Wide range of standard designs from single layer to multiband AR’s
- Coatings available over the UV, visible and near infra-red ranges
- Ultralow (<0.1) reflection V-coat AR’s available
- Wide band AR’s available : e.g. 450 – 900 nm or to your specific requirements
- Durability of all coatings to MIL-C-675C, MIL-M-48497A and similar US military specifications
- All AR’s are available on all main substrate types
Plasma assisted deposition
- Ultrasonic cleaning systems prepare the surface of the substrate to provide maximum adhesion and minimum contamination
Siltint’s advanced APS gas plasma technology
ensures that the coatings are environmentally stable and higher surface damage thresholds can be achieved. Additionally, this technology enables the deposition of coatings onto temperature sensitive substrates.